Friday, May 27, 2011

My Selling Blog to Open Again Soon

* * *Grand Opening Soon* * *
I am glad to announce that I am reopening my selling blog again an I hope to be up and running in the next week or so.
If you want to be notified sign up at the side bar "Follow by email"

 I will be accepting Paypal as my form of payment and  Money Orders. Merchandise will be held until payment is received but I will put a sold tag on the item. If payment isn't received with in a week without prior arrangements made between you and I, the item will be put back for sale.

I will announcing the Grand Opening on my blogs and FB when it is time.

Aren't you excited?
 I am. It's been way too long.

Keep your eyes open for my Grand opening on http://myprimitivenest.blogspot.com

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Primitive Jan
Proprietor

2 comments:

  1. I've just gone down the list of beautiful items for sale! OH MY! You've been busy my friend! I love the mouse family...and the bear...oh and the sheep...and....well EVERYTHING! GREAT JOB on your items and your selling blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete

  2. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    food truck catering

    ReplyDelete